Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Intel Manageability Commander 2.1.126 not installing SCCM console extension.

Marcio_P_Intel
Employee

I am trying to install Intel Manageability Commander version 2.1.126 on PC with the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Console installed. The installer doesn't give the option to install the SCCM console extension.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello MPaul10,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

Do you have the SCCM add-on already installed? Besides that could you please tell what version of SCCM are you running?

We will look forward to your updates

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Marcio_P_Intel
Employee

Hello Jose,

I am using SCCM version 8401, this version is not SCCM add-on compatible. Intel commander is already running in a SCCM Primary-Site without any problem, I can power on the entire vPro collection with success. What I really need from now is having Intel Commander running in an extended management console installed in a service desk Windows 10 machine.

When I try to install the Intel Commander in a Windows 10 machine with SCCM Management console installed the Intel Commander setup do not open to install “SCCM extension”.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello MPaul10,

Thanks for your updates. Since you are using a SCCM non-supported version by AMT then its difficult to tell the exact cause of the issue and to find a solution. Either way I will try to look for any available information and will let you know as soon as I have something.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello MPaul10,

Could you please confirm that your SCCM version is 8401? This doesn't seem a valid SCCM version/build release by MS.

Will look forward to your updates.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Marcio_P_Intel
Employee

Sorry, I am using SCCM version 8412.

2020-06-16_11-57-26.jpg

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello MPaul10,

Thanks again. Don't worry. So SCCM build 8412 it is.

Will let you know when have some news for you

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello MPaul10,

I shared with you some relevant information at your personal email. Please let me know if you don't get it

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Marcio_P_Intel
Employee

Jose,

I applied what you shared by e-mail, I have now Intel Commander up and running.

Thanks for you support

Marcio

0 Kudos
HCCUser
Beginner

Hello,

I have IMC version 2.1.133 with SCCM 2002. The IMC context menu is not appearing on Windows workstations running the remote SCCM console. If this fix applies as well can you please share what the steps are to get the integration working? Thanks.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello MPaul10,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos