Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2836 Discussions

Relevance of Manageability & Automation Architecture

idata
Employee

I have been active with IT "Manageability" and "Automation" since 1992. During this time, I have written automation code, engineered solutions, managed products / services, defined IT operational business processes and managed global engineering teams and budgets. In the last two years, I have been the Manageability & Automation (M&A) Architect for IT.

I would like to share some of my (bias) thoughts about the relevance of enterprise architecture for M&A. In future postings, I will share:

• Some observations from the last decade and a half (set the stage)

• An assessment of the current environment

• How architecture can help

I hope you will find these future postings thought provoking and useful.

Bob

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoshHilliker
Employee

Bob, I'm looking forward to hearing more on the future architecture & your thoughts on the past to present view of the IT Architecture.. Josh H

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Excellent Bob ! You have touched on something ( ie the Blueprint/Arch for IT ) thats critical to document and communicate as we deploy vPro. Thanks for taking the lead and bringing your wealth of experience into this forum.

Prasad

0 Kudos
Bob_Duffy

Welcome Open Port Bob. I look forward to hearing what you have to say Sounds like this is an emerging space and I'd love to hear your thoughts on what's next, and how M&A can help the enterprise business.

0 Kudos