Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

SIPP Eligible Components made available via web API?

JPN
Beginner

Hi, would it be possible to have the list of Intel Stable IT Platform Program (Intel SIPP) Eligible Components made available via web API?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPN,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. After looking deeper we found no more info other than the one already provided. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this ticket as closed. I will try to reach you back on next Thursday 24th if not hearing from you by then.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPN,

Thank you for joining the community

Let me research on your issue and I will get back to you as soon as I have some updates.

In the meantime you can check the SIPP eligible components list here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/stable-it-platform-program.html

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPN,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. After looking deeper we found no more info other than the one already provided. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this ticket as closed. I will try to reach you back on next Thursday 24th if not hearing from you by then.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JPN
Beginner

Hello, I was familiar with the web site listing the SIPP eligible components, thank you anyway for sharing the link to the site. Having the same information available through a web API would have helped us to further develop an IT Asset Management system to better utilize the SIPP eligible components information for life cycle planning of IT assets (e.g. run reports to see which of the current IT assets in a CMDB are not SIPP compliant for life cycle planning purposes, etc.). The ticket may be closed, thanks you.

0 Kudos