Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

TLS secured connection via browser

mrobe9
Novice

Hi,

I used Mesh Commander to setup a TLS secured connection, using a self issued certificate. The connection works fine via Mesh Commander.

However, on certain devices I can only use the browser interface. I can connect via Android for example, without TLS enabled, but need this to work with TLS.

As a test I imported the user certificate into firefox, and tried to connect via port 16993 with TLS enabled.

I receive SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER so I added the address as an exception, then I get SSL_ERROR_BAD_MAC_ALERT.

How can I use the browser interface with TLS enabled? (or alternatively, is there an Android app where this is possible?)

Much appreciated!

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting us.

Could you please so kind and provide to me the device specification in which you are trying to implement this task in order to have a better understanding of this situation.

Best regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I was reviewing your threat and I would like to know if you will need more assistance on this in order to provide you the most accurate information.

Please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I am following up this threat in order to verify if you still need help on this in order to provide you the information that you are looking for. If so, please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Emeth O

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello,

I would like to inform you that due to the fact that I have not seen any activity on this threat I am going to proceed and close it once for all. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate and let me know or contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Emeth O.

0 Kudos