Intel vProĀ® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for IntelĀ® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

What factors can cause the failure/success (see attached log files) of AMT Remote Configuration on two largely identical Lenovo T480s clients?

MEbel
Beginner
  • SCS Version 11.2
  • Sectigo (former COMODO) AMT SSL certificate
  • Both hosts run Win10 (1803), are on the same patch level and have identical versions of Intel Management Engine Firmware and Drivers
  • Remote configuration fails on about 25 of 250 clients - all of them recent Lenovo T480s types. (EarlierT480s and older T460s and T450s continue to configure flawlessly.)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JoseH_Intel
Hello MEbel, Thank you for joining the community. Looking at both logs the 560 one has a certificate error not found at the very end, meaning the provisioning failed because of this. When you say the systems that fail are the recent ones makes me think about its possible they have AMT v12 while the others have previous versions. By any chance could you try to provision any of these newer systems using the SCS v12 just for troubleshooting purposes? I will look forward for your updates Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoseH_Intel
Hello MEbel, Thank you for joining the community. Looking at both logs the 560 one has a certificate error not found at the very end, meaning the provisioning failed because of this. When you say the systems that fail are the recent ones makes me think about its possible they have AMT v12 while the others have previous versions. By any chance could you try to provision any of these newer systems using the SCS v12 just for troubleshooting purposes? I will look forward for your updates Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MEbel
Beginner

Thank you. Upgrading the SCS to 12.1 solved my problem. Case closed šŸ™‚

0 Kudos