Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Where can change WEBUI account/password in Enterprise provision(PKI) through SCS11?

LS3
Beginner

Hi,

If using 16992 provision, the login account/password of WEBUI will be admin/P@ssw0rd.

But I'm wondering if I'm using 16993 provision, where can modify WEBUI account/password? ACS in SCS console? or ??????

Thanks~!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello hijasonkidd,

Regarding your question, Where to modify the username and password when using 16993.

According to the manual

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/Intel_SCS_User_Guide.pdf https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/Intel_SCS_User_Guide.pdf

You should be able to manage the username and password at the NetworkSettings.xml.

I will check futher on this to see if I can find a better answer for you.

If there is anything else we can help please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
LS3
Beginner

Thanks for reply.

Not sure if we add account in Access Control List can also change the account/password for WEBUI?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hijasonkidd,

The access to WebUI should have no problem using AMT after 6.0.

Port 16993 is the correct port to use if you have enabled TLS in their profile (see section 5.10 of the SCS User Guide or section 4.10 of the AMT Configuration Utility User Guide). If TLS is not enabled, then you have to use 16992.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
LS3
Beginner

Dear,

Yes, if we're 16992 provision then the WEBUI login account will be "admin", password will be MEBx password like 1qaz@WSX.

But if provision 16993 through SCS, where can change the WEBUI login account/password ?

Thanks~!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hijasonkidd,

Yes, the username and password should be the same on the both ports..

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hijasonkidd,

I will to follow up on this threat. I will like to verify if there is anything else I can help you.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello hijasonkidd,

I am sorry but we haven't heard any updates from your side.

I will proceed with closing the threat.

If you have any additional questions please open a new threat and just mention this threat for futher assistance.

Best regards,

Henry A.
0 Kudos