Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

anti-theft tech.

aalat1
Beginner

hello, its seems EOF of my anti-theft has been expired, however you and mcafee has stopped the support for it, now i have very important files that was encrypted with bitlocker , and cant be unencrypted without the same board and laptop, its a sony vaio duo 13 that has been stopped its distrubution line.

mcafee no longer supports it , and i need the passphease

platform ID: 00013217

SERVICE PROVIDER ID: 5,000

please reply asap

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello aalat1

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We would like to inform you that Intel® Anti-Theft Service (Intel® AT Service) 1.x was discontinued on March 31, 2015. All subscriptions are now expired.

In this case, we recommend you to double-check this issue with McAfee support*: http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?lc=1033&id=TS102466

Also, we noticed that you are being assisted with the same inquiry through an internal support ticket, in this case, in order to avoid duplication of effort we will proceed to close this thread and the assistance will continue through the internal support ticket.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos