Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

how do you disable Intel KVM user consent requirement?

AProe
Beginner

Hi all,

There is an way to disable Intel KVM user consent requirement, using ATM configuration utility via XLM file.

I known it is possible using USB, but I want to configure all computers in my network using Windows.

thank you for help.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello AProe,

Thank you for joining the community.

A system needs to be provisioned in Admin Control Mode for user consent to be optional. Is you want to do a mass configuration you might need to use the RCS configurator included in the Intel Setup and Configuration Software

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

JoseH_Intel

Hello AProe,

Do you have any further details, updates, questions or comments in regards to this issue?

This thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received. 

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AProe
Beginner

Hello Jose A.

I found the option, make a new XML, but when applied a error appear "A valid PKI certificate was not found in Certificate Store of the user running the Remote Configuration Service."

I trying applying the file via configure.bat, I need have a client certificate in Windows?

Thanks in advanced.

regards.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello AProe,

A certificate is necessary when provisioning systems using the remote configuration tool.

This certificate needs to be stored in the account where the RCS server service is running.

Take a look at the Intel SCS user guide in the remote configuration section

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello AProe,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this ticket as resolved. This support interaction will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received. 

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello AProe,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos