Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

vPRO Remote Configuration error

idata
Employee

Hi all!

My problem regards remote provisioning of intel vPRO desktops. I do have remote configuration certificate from verisign (it`s imported to personal certificate store of local machine as well as local user ) but when machine sends hellows scs throws such errors:

The SOAP connection with connection parameter set # 1 failed: AMT Connection Error: SOAP Error [26]: "getFullCoreVersion: Fault: 'EOF was observed that violates the protocol. The client probably provided invalid authentication information.' : Details: 'SSL connect failed in tcp_connect()'".

The SOAP connection with connection parameter set # 2 failed: AMT Connection Error: SOAP Error [26]: "getFullCoreVersion: Fault: 'Error observed by underlying BIO: Bad file descriptor' : Details: 'SSL connect failed in tcp_connect()'".

I tried with my own generated remote certificate as well, I did suplly hash through MEBx and the same errors apear.

Any help would be very much appreciated, because I`m struggling with it almost 2 weeks. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

so first thing to confirm is you have upgraded to the latst BIOS/ME FW from your OEM, Verisign upgraded there certs about 8 months ago and we had to upgrade our certs in the FW - ther shoudl be a vPro article posted her about it. If you still ahve problems I will need to knwo more details on the following

1. What veriosnof SCS?

2.What OEM platform

3. Waht is the BIOS

4. What is the MEFW - its typically a splash screen at boot time

idata
Employee

Hi there,

I also have same this error.But I used the PSK mode.

And I used SCS 5.3 AMT 3.2.

The SOAP connection with connection parameter set # 2 failed: AMT Connection Error: SOAP Error [25]: "getFullCoreVersion: SOAP Unknown error".

Thanks.

Giggs

0 Kudos