Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Can't install new RealTek audio driver AUD-Win10-6.0.8854.1

itsme
New Contributor I

System is NUC6i5SYH Win10 prof 1909

Error message is: Error Code: -0001

No driver supported in this driver package

2020-02-19 17_38_03-Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Setup (4.74) 6.0.8854.1  x64 Edition.png

downloaded file from this page

Is the zip archive complete? The file size is much smaller than the file size of the previous driver.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello itsme,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

Due to Intel® NUC Kit NUC6i5SYH being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
itsme
New Contributor I

No, you won't get any "understanding from me". If Intel would do propper QA before any release, then we, your customers, would not have to open tickets trying to make you aware of issues with the product you've just made available for download!

I understand mistakes and errors happen, I do work in IT myself, but the ignorance shown in that reply speaks for itself.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

You can install the driver manually using the "have disk" method. IDSA will still report that you need the driver - just ignore it.

Doc

0 Kudos
itsme
New Contributor I

No it wont install. The inf file does not have the matching Device IDs.

EDIT: scratch that, yes it will install.

0 Kudos
SKrol1
Beginner

same issue on Intel NUC D54250WYK

If the product isn't supported they should not be pushing out new drivers.

I think I am just going to un-install the IDSA tool

0 Kudos
itsme
New Contributor I

The new driver is supposed to fix some security isues. I hope you kept the install archive for the previous driver version. :)

IDSA? Why do you install even more crap ware?

0 Kudos