Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Centrino Wireless-N6150 will not work after Windows 10 install. Toshiba P775. Found Intel drivers, loaded, but nothing. On startup, wireless will come on, but then go off. Anyone else having this issue???

HJenk3
Beginner
0 Kudos
12 Replies
AlHill
Super User

From where did you get this driver for windows 10? The 6150 is discontinued and Windows 10 offers only inbox support for the 6150.

Doc

0 Kudos
HJenk3
Beginner

Everything was found in the Dynabook site. Was not aware of the discontinued card. We have an old Realtek card to try. Maybe that will be the answer. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

There were in fact Windows 10 driver releases for the Wireless-N 6150 card. The last version released before the card was EOL'ed was version 18.40.4. I have the driver package in my archive and can upload if necessary.

...S

0 Kudos
Seohyeonwoo
Beginner

I'm looking for Centrino wireless-n 6150 driver, too. Can I get the driver?

0 Kudos
HJenk3
Beginner
0 Kudos
spkbstr
Beginner

Hello there,

I stumbled upon your post about the centrino wireless n 6150 adapter not working after windows 10 install.

I have an older laptop but running windows 10 on it and my wireless has been working but lately it just stopped. I have an older version than the 18 version and I was a bit leery about downloading it from drivercloud or softpedia.  So, I was wondering if you might be able to send me the file so I can load it onto my laptop.   Thank  you so very much.  I really appreciate it.

Edmund

1nym4u@gmail.com

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I sent you a private message.

...S

0 Kudos
Seohyeonwoo
Beginner

​Thank You So Much! Now I Installed The Driver Successfully and It Works. Thank you!

0 Kudos
KRYU0
Beginner

I also have the same problem with win 10 & N6150.

I will appreciate it if you help me to update the appropriate driver.

My email address is keunryu@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance..

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Why include your emaill? Remove it unless you want spam and scams.

Doc

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@HJenk3​, did you download it? If so, I will kill the share.

...S

0 Kudos
HJenk3
Beginner
No, still at work. Will try this afternoon.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone -------- Original message --------From: Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> Date: 1/27/20 8:20 PM (GMT-05:00) To: hjenks143@gmail.com Subject: n.scott.pearson mentioned you in an answer to: Centrino Wireless-N6150 will not work after Windows 10 install. Toshiba P775. Found Intel drivers, loaded, but nothing. On startup, wireless will come on, but then go off. Anyone else having this issue??? @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { html { -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; } table.container { width: 100% !important; } .hidden-for-mobile { display: none !important; } .callToAction, .callToAction td, .footer { font-size: 12px !important; } .button .text { font-size: 12px !important; } .defaultIndentation { width: 10 !important; } .text { font-size: 12px !important; } a.button { width: 96 !important; } a.buttonWide { width: 118 !important; } a.buttonAuto { padding-left:1em !important; padding-right:1em !important;} a.button, a.buttonWide, a.buttonAuto { height: 23 !important; line-height: 23px !important; border-radius: 4px !important; -webkit-border-radius: 4px !important; -moz-border-radius: 4px !important; } td.buttonWrapper { width: 98 !important; height: 23 !important; } img { display: inline !important; } .circle { border-radius: 50%; clip-path: circle(50px at center); } .square { border-radius: 10%; clip-path: circle(10px at center); } } @media only screen and (min-device-width: 600px) { table.container { width: 600px !important; } } @media screen { @font-face { font-family: 'Salesforce Sans'; font-style: normal; src: local('Salesforce Sans'), local('SalesforceSans'), url(https://forums.intel.com/fonts/SalesforceSans/SalesforceSans-Regular.woff) format('woff'); } } a, a:visited { color: #015BA7; text-decoration:none; } img { display: block; } .preheader { display: none !important; } table { border-collapse: collapse; mso-table-lspace: 0px; mso-table-rspace: 0px; } @HJenk3​, did you download it? If so, I will kill the share. ...S             n.scott.pearson (Customer) @HJenk3 (Customer)​, did you download it? If so, I will kill the share....S   View/Answer   or reply to this email             Replying to       HJenk3 (Customer) asked a question. Saturday, January 25, 2020 12:41 PM Centrino Wireless-N6150 will not work after Windows 10 install. Toshiba P775. Found Intel drivers, loaded, but nothing. On startup, wireless will come on, but then go off. Anyone else having this issue???               n.scott.pearson (Customer) @HJenk3 (Customer)​, did you download it? If so, I will kill the share....S Monday, January 27, 2020 5:20 PM               You're receiving emails when someone "Mentions me in a comment."   To change or turn off Forums email, log in as 300002504453@intel.com.isvc.   For Privacy and Legal notices, please visit these links: http://www.intel.com/privacy, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/legal/terms-of-use.html.        
0 Kudos