Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Intel Realsense Training - What is it and if it is demo can I uninstall it?

SBasr
Novice

I got my new laptop and on the system tray it has Intel Realsense and when I launch it is demo. I had my share of it. It was okay. The App looks like a demo. Can I uninstall it since I like to remove all demos from my laptop.

I think I see it in the programs as "Intel Realsense Training"

3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Dmidnight,

Thank you for contacting us. Which OS are you using? The reason I ask is because I looked at my computer with RealSense and didn't find any demos called "Intel Realsense Training". The files I found were related to the RealSense Software Development Kit itself, not a demo.

Could you please send us a picture of this App in your computer?

Are you looking to uninstall just this particular demo or the RealSense software from your computer?

We'll be waiting for your response.

-Sergio

0 Kudos
SBasr
Novice

I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 the latest edition. I don't know if the training is useful or anything. I see it as pointless if it is just a demo.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for attaching the picture.

I checked my computer which is also a Windows 10 Pro and didn't see the "Intel Realsense Training" installed. If you don't feel it is necessary then you can uninstall it if you like, it shouldn't affect the camera's performance and you'll still be able to use rest of the RealSense Software.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

-Sergio

0 Kudos