Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Parameter sheet to export D435

HEbis
Beginner

Could I have a parameter sheet for exporting D435 from Japan to overseas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello HEbis, Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense D435 camera. IJKK Export Compliance Program ijkk.export.compliance.program@intel.com is in charge of inquiries related to export compliance in Japan. You can request Certificate of Non-Applicability or parameter sheet for export compliance via e-mail with attached request form. Best regards, Eliza

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

The best place to direct your inquiry to would be the Intel sales department. You can make a general sales inquiry at this link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/uk/en/forms/support/presales-form.html

If your goal is to have D435 shipped from Japan to a country not on Intel's list of countries that they can ship the camera to directly, I would recommend looking at Intel's list of Authorized Distributor companies for Japan and see if they can ship their stock of the camera onwards to where you want it.

You can find a list of Japanese suppliers by visiting the link below and selecting 'Japan' from the drop-down menu.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/uk/en/partner/where-to-buy/overview.html

0 Kudos
coco2
Beginner

om km un mn  m  lmm l 

0 Kudos
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
Hello HEbis, Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense D435 camera. IJKK Export Compliance Program ijkk.export.compliance.program@intel.com is in charge of inquiries related to export compliance in Japan. You can request Certificate of Non-Applicability or parameter sheet for export compliance via e-mail with attached request form. Best regards, Eliza
0 Kudos
Eliza_D_Intel
Employee
posted a file.
0 Kudos
HEbis
Beginner

Hello ​Eliza,

Thank you for uploading the request form. I have filled out the form and sent it to IJKK Export Compliance.

Best regards,

Hiro Ebisu

0 Kudos