Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Problem in the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant

Orward
Beginner

Hello! I have exactly the same problem in the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant! When trying to scan the system, the application does not find the Intel hardware: "Sorry, we didn't find any supported Intel drivers or software."

Everything used to work until the application was updated to version 20.1.5.6. After the update, it stopped working.

I deleted the application with the DSAUninstaller utility, installed it again, but unfortunately, to no avail. How to fix the situation?

Intel Core i9-9900K

MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

Windows 10 64bit.

chrome_bakaxciGui.png

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Orward
Beginner

On this forum are Intel representatives at all or not? I still hope to get an answer to my question. I apply DSA archive.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

New version of IDSA was released. Please download this new version (20.2.9.6) and try to install it. I would like to hear if it solve your problem.

Leon

0 Kudos
ECart2
Beginner

will not run. only gives option to uninstall the program.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello @ECart2​ 

1. It is always advised to open a thread of yours, rather than join some one else.
  2. Download Intel DSA Uninstaller and run it to uninstall currently installed Intel DSA.
  3. Reboot your computer and then try to install the latest Intel DSA version 20.2.9.6

Leon

0 Kudos
ECart2
Beginner
0 Kudos
Orward
Beginner

Intel DSA 20.2.9.6. In my case, it doesn’t solve the problem.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

@Orward​ .

Did you uninstalled the currently installed Intel DSA, using DSA Uninstaller?

Leon

0 Kudos
Orward
Beginner

Yes! Exactly!

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @Orward​ ,

1. Your Windows is not updated (1809).
  2. I suggest that you should repair/update your Windows to version 1909.
  3. You may do this very easy with An in place Windows Upgrade . Start in paragraph 6 using Media Creation Tool method. The process is very simply and you will have updated Windows without affecting your data and programs.
  4. After updating Windows, try to install Intel DSA again.

Leon

0 Kudos