Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Why does it go black

NIdee
Beginner

Hello,I have a little problem with the intel hd 4000.When i'am "updating" from microsoft basic display adapted,my display goes black.Idk why,because i have i5-3210M.What should I do?If i use a restore point with basic adapted it works.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

The most-recent version of the Intel HD Graphics 4000 drivers, v15.33.50.5129, can be downloaded from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29473/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=81499. If this version works, great. If you are having this problem with this version, however, we'll have to get Intel Customer Support to look into it. In this case, please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and save the report to a file. Then, using the paperclip icon below the edit window, upload and attach this file to a response post.

...S

0 Kudos
NIdee
Beginner

This?And the version is not working.This windows 10 came with intel 4000 with the 2015 version and after the first restart it "crashed".No version working.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

"This windows 10 came with intel 4000 with the 2015 version "

Maybe, if you got a refurbished machine and someone snookered you. HD 4000 came out in 2012, three years before W10.

Doc

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello NIdee,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

Due to Intel® HD Graphics 4000 being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos