Items with no label
3335 Discussions

i need a update driver for my video card for windows 10. I have intel hd 3200 the version i have is 8.15.10.2104 the update one is 8.15.10.2291 if you do not have it for windows 10 and you have it for windows 7 please send it l have 64 bit ...

dsmit109
Beginner

i need a update driver for my video card for windows 10. I have intel hd 3200 the version i have is 8.15.10.2104 the update one is 8.15.10.2291 if you do not have it for windows 10 and you have it for windows 7 please send it l have 64 bit ...

0 Kudos
12 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Do you mean HD 3000? What is the model number of your processor?

Doc

0 Kudos
dsmit109
Beginner

oh im sorry i have intel i3 hd 550 it is very old now I know why I did not fine the right drive do you have 8.15.10.2291 for 68 bit for windows 10 if you only have it for windows 7 l can try l do not think it will instill do to i'm on windows 10

0 Kudos
dsmit109
Beginner

they have (15.40.26.4474) it will say 15.40 when do a search for ntel i3 hd 550 8.15.10.2291 download for windows 10/ 64 bit will this one work i know i ask for 8.15.10.2291 driver for windows 10.please email back

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

I have no idea what you have and do not have.

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

0 Kudos
dsmit109
Beginner

the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* dose not fine any updates for my video driver this is why i ask you for the update for the video driver and the version that it will tell me 8.15.10.2291 for 68 bit for windows 10 i did a search on google i did fine 15.40 i do not know if this will work or not that is why i ask you before instill it.. i do not have money for a new pc this so i can get a update driver for my video card windows is not giving me this update as will .i call in support they told me i can get a update video driver by this asking and i would get it.. i should not have to pay 800 this so i can get update video drivers yes i know my pc is old that is not it if there is a update i should get it from some one where :) email back

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

The drivers are FREE, if your device supports them. And, your description of the problem makes no sense.

Just run the report like I asked, and we will tell you what you have, and what you can do.

Doc

0 Kudos
dsmit109
Beginner
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello dsmit109,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

Due to Intel® Core™ i3-550 Processor / Intel® HD Graphics for Previous Generation Intel® Processors being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@dsmit109​ Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

0 Kudos
dsmit109
Beginner

this may be the Intel pc i will get . i told you 3 times i had a intel i3 hd 550 i have told you the version for the driver i need for windows 10 which they do not work .the downloads i did fine will not work for me but i will this keep what i have .

0 Kudos
dsmit109
Beginner

l was told this days ago that they know longer support the Intel® Core™ i3-550 Processor they told me to email here so I can get a update driver for windows 10 now l got a email telling me they no longer support the iIntel® Core™ i3-550 Processor i know days ago . l was told I can get a update driver from support all I had to do was ask on here and i'm being told one thing on the phone and a 2 things by email it should not matter if there is a update driver for my pc I should get it oR iT should be some where in the internet so i can get it and i did try that

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

There is no need for multiple posts.

Your information has been inconsistent and unreliable. The System Support Utility provides information that you cannot provide.

If you want help, provide the file and stop messing around. Since your processor is discontinued, the only help available is from folks like me. Answer the questions directly and stop with the attitude.

Or, take your PC to a repair store and seek their assistance, and PAY for support on your PC.

Doc

0 Kudos