OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

C++AMP status

Nagy-Egri__Mate_Fere
New Contributor I

Hi!

I would like to ask what the current status of the Shevlin Park prototype is? There hasn't been much news about it lately. Is it still under development? When can we expect a beta release? Will it support SPIR in it's first release?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LLess
Beginner

I was curious about the same thing. However no proper texture sampling in C++AMP is a no-go feature for me.

0 Kudos
ARNON_P_Intel
Employee

The Shevlin Park prototype was a proof of concept we have presented. We are looking into different solutions that ease the programming experience on our graphics processors but none are in a status that we can share with you today.

Arnon

0 Kudos
LLess
Beginner

Too bad :) Let us know though if you need beta tester or have some kind of early access program for those.

I think a few of us might be interested obviously.

Laurent.

0 Kudos