OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.

Code Builder analysis session doesn't show kernel tips

Omar_I_
Beginner

Greetings, 

I am working with MS VS 2013 with the intel SDK build 6.0.0.1049 (latest) , and when creating a nwe Analysis Session , the kernel section indicates that there are 6 performance tips , but when I click on it it dosn't show any tips , likewise ""Api Calls"" or ""Memory Commands"" sections.

Capture.JPG

1.JPG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_I_Intel
Employee

Hi Omar,

Could you please let me know which OS you are running on (7, 8, 10, 32-bit or 64 bit) and which processor are you using?

Also, could you please specify, which version of the graphics driver are you using?

Could you also provide a reproducer? You could attach it to the forum message or send me a private message.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Omar_I_
Beginner

I have used the following two configurations:

CPU: Intel core i5-3210M  & Intel core i7-4790

Intel HD 4000 Driver 10.18.10.4276  OCL 2.0  &  Intel HD 4600 with OCL 1.2

the reproducer is in your messages

0 Kudos
Robert_I_Intel
Employee

Hi Omar,

I received your reproducer. However, what I need is an actual small application that I can run thru Code Analyzer like you did and produce similar screens and tips. Thanks!

0 Kudos