OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.

OpenCL CodeBuilder Eclipse plugin missing

Penteado__Mauricio

Hi folks,

To install the Opencl CodeBuilder Eclipse plug-in, I read the following instruction in different Intel documents:

Copy the plug-in *.jar > file from $(INTELOCLSDKROOT)\bin\eclipse-plug-in to $(ECLIPSEROOT)\dropins

I installed different versions of the OpenCL SDK, but there is no plug-in *.jar file in $(INTELOCLSDKROOT)\bin

Please, I need some help. Where can I find this plugin?

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sergey_I_Intel1
Employee

Hello Mauricio,

What version of OpenCL SDK did you try?

Note that in OpenCL SDK 2020 Code Builder plug-in was removed.

Best regards,

Sergey

0 Kudos
Penteado__Mauricio

Hi Sergey,

I understand that the plug-in has been removed, but I am still trying to understand how I should create an OpenCL project using Eclipse and how to debug it.

Using the CodeBuilder Eclipse plug-in, it was very intuitive but now I feel lost.

Please, you can share with me some tips (or documents) on how to set a simple OpenCL program in Eclipse and how to debug it without the CodeBuilder plug-in.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Cheers,

0 Kudos