OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

OpenCL Syntax Highlighting and Auto Completion doesn't work on Visual Studio 2010 Pro

Ming_C_1
Beginner

Today I installed the OpenCL SDK 2013 version. I am using Visual Studio 2010 Pro version. I created a OpenCL project using the OpenCL wizard. There is a "OpenCL" folder under the project and I can add a OpenCL kernel file (.cl extension) in this folder. But the syntax highlighting and auto completion doesn't work. The .cl extension is recognized as a normal C/C++ file. 

How can I solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Oded_P_Intel
Employee

Hello

According to your description it seems like the OpenCL Visual Studio integration fails to load.

Can you please check what other add-ins/packages are installed in your Visual Studio ?

Best Regards,

Oded 

0 Kudos
Ming_C_1
Beginner

Hi Oded,

Thanks for you reply. I checked my visual studio and found the following add-ins installed:

1. NVidia Nsight

2. Qt Visual Studio Integration

Thanks

Mczhao

0 Kudos