OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.

VS 2012 add-in tools

Nagy-Egri__Mate_Fere
New Contributor I

Hi!

I would like to ask when can we expect the OpenCL SDK VS 2012 add-in to be available? I really like the new design of VS, but I heavily depend on some add-ins, and as much I like to shift to using the new tools, developing (and the outcoe) would be a lot slower without these tools.

Currently I am using:

Qt add-in: to take care of all the hassle of generating .pro project files and all the other Qt hassle.

Stream Profiler add-in: to find bottlenecks in OpenCL code.

gDEBugger add-in: to find errors in OpenCL code.

Intel OpenCL SDK add-in: the only proper (among both free and commercial) to provide OpenCL syntax highlighting in VS.

So far none of the above have VS 2012 add-ins. Qt add-in is likely to hit the market sometime in November, when Qt5 is released, All the others I hope become available as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Raghupathi_M_Intel
Hi, Thanks for the suggestion we will look into adding this to our future products. Raghu
0 Kudos