OpenCL* for CPU
Ask questions and share information on Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications and OpenCL™ implementations for Intel® CPU.
Announcements
This forum covers OpenCL* for CPU only. OpenCL* for GPU questions can be asked in the GPU Compute Software forum. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ questions can be ask in the FPGA Intel® High Level Design forum.
1719 Discussions

intel opencl headless support

onizuka
Beginner

hello,

i can access to intel quicksync in igp headless mode but i cannot use intel opencl in headless mode when my monitor is connected with nvidia  discrete gpu further if i connect my monitor to intel igp i can access both intel opencl and nvidia opencl(confirmed with gpu-z and gpu caps viewer) is there a way to use intel opencl acceleration while connecting your monitor to nvidia dgpu. is this a driver limitation from intel ?my operating system is windows 8.1 and i have tried different versions intel 15.33 drivers but no difference.

thanks.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Mohamed_Amine_BERGAC

Hi onizuka,

In the last OpenCL SDK this issue was fixed you can read the release note here : http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-sdk-for-opencl-applications-2013-release-notes

Support in dual adapter mode on Windows* 8: enables OpenCL workloads to be accelerated on Intel HD Graphics when the device is not directly connected to a display and fully enabled running Intel driver.

Mohamed

0 Kudos
onizuka
Beginner

i will try installing this sdk thanks

0 Kudos
onizuka
Beginner

installation not working in compatibility mode in windows 8.1

0 Kudos
onizuka
Beginner

my pc is windows 8 64 bit

0 Kudos
onizuka
Beginner

no answer

0 Kudos
onizuka
Beginner

anyone

0 Kudos
Raghupathi_M_Intel

What's the error you are getting while installing?

Thanks,
Raghu

0 Kudos