Whatever program I open, even task manager, it shows it using 100% of cpu. If not the program I open it shows "system" using 100%. No virus or malware detected. Reinstalled windows 10 pro and does it again after a few hours.
Thank you for posting on the Intel Community.
Having the CPU usage at 100% can be caused by different reasons such as apps running in the background, BIOS needs to be updated, old version of operating system, cooling system needs to be properly installed, drivers updates required.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps that might help fixing the issue.
1. What Windows*10 version are you running? Make sure you have the latest build and version.
2. Try to update the BIOS to the latest version. (Please check with the motherboard’s manufacturer first for instructions).
3. Re-apply the thermal paste and make sure the cooling system is properly installed.
4. Disable the apps in the background that are not being used. Open Start > Settings > Privacy > Background apps
If the prior steps do not work, please provide me the following information to further assist you:
1. Please download and run the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows* and attach the file with the environment details.
2. Attach a screenshot of the task manager.
3. Are you experiencing performance issues?
Hope this helps!
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation