Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15527 Discussions

Alder Lake on old fan-made game

ssuoixon
Beginner
Hello!
I’ve recently moved from 9th gen to 12th gen and since then one of my older games (fan-made server, real game is closed down since approximately 10 years) is no longer working as intended. I know older titles had issues with Alder Lake but it was later patched, but is there any way to get an non-official title to work again? The game itself boots up, but core elements are extremely broken, and it later crashes totally. My guess is there isn’t much to do, but I wanted to ask just in case someone has experienced similar issues.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ssuoixon,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your processor.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. What is the name of the game? Can you provide a link to where you get the game?

3. Do you have any issues with a new game?

4. Can you take a short video where we can see the issue?

5. Have you checked this behavior with the game developer?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ssuoixon, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ssuoixon,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos