Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15033 Discussions

CPU Frezzes at 100% utilization

Musfir-Butt
Beginner

Hi there, I have bought a intel CPU Intel Core I5-6500 and a XFX AMD RX 580 with 16 GB of RAM also a ASUS H110M-A/DP motherboard and the issue that I am facing is when the CPU hits 100% utilisation the whole system just gets frozen for a second or two and then it gets back to where it was I am not able to find anything out of order in this regards as the CPU Temperature are very Good the power consumption is good but the issue is still precising

Can it be the issue is because of a faulty component as from my end in most games that I play which are GPU intensive the issue never happens but it only happens if I am playing the game in CPU intensive games Like we are talking 95 to 100% CPU utilisation and 10% GPU Utilisation

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mike_Intel

Hello Musfir-Butt,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for understanding, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos