Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14961 Discussions

CPU Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2660 v4 and RTX-4090 GPU

Jason_Su
Beginner

Hello Team! Could you answer me about CPU Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2660 v4 ? Can this CPU support work RTX-4090 GPU ? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
NormanS_Intel

Hello Jason_Su,

Thank you for posting in the community!

To ensure you receive the most specialized assistance, we have a dedicated forum that addresses these specific concerns. Therefore, I will be moving this discussion to our Server Forum. This will allow our knowledgeable community and experts to provide you with timely and accurate solutions.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Jason_Su,

Thank you for posting in the community!

To ensure you receive the most specialized assistance, we have a dedicated forum that addresses these specific concerns. Therefore, I will be moving this discussion to our Server Forum. This will allow our knowledgeable community and experts to provide you with timely and accurate solutions.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
Poojitha
Employee

Hi Jason,

Thank you for sharing the details. We kindly request you to allow us some time to check the details and provide you with an update.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Poojitha N

0 Kudos
Poojitha
Employee

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your patience. Could you help me with the below details to assist you further:

1) Kindly confirm the processor details. Is it 

Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2660 v4 (30M Cache, 2.50 GHz) or

Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2660 v4 (35M Cache, 2.00 GHz)

2)Additionally, could you please provide the system board details. This information is crucial as it affects the compatibility and specifications of the processor.

Thank you for your understanding!

Regards,

Poojitha N

0 Kudos
Jason_Su
Beginner

Thanks for your help!

1.Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2660 v4 (35M Cache, 2.00 GHz)

2.motherboard:X10DRG-O+-CPU

RAM:DDR4-2400 16GB*6

0 Kudos
Ragulan_Intel
Employee

Hi Jason_Su,

Thank you for trusting Intel with your business. 

As with all good things, Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2660 v4 product has reached the end of its interactive technical support life. 

However, you can reach out to Supermicro or NVIDIA in regards with your query. 

It is our pleasure to continue to serve you with the next generation of Intel innovation at Intel.com.

Regards

Ragulan_Intel

0 Kudos