Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14509 Discussions

CPU SPEED STUCK AT 0.48 WHILE PLUGGED IN !!!

wKhad
Beginner

please help me

cpu speed always stuck at 0.48 when plugged in and on battery is working fast

i update bios and i tried new ac adapterplugged in.png i reinstall windows 10 and nothing changed 

lenovo u41 70

intel core i7 5500u 2.40 GHZ

ram 8 GB

nvidia geforce 940m

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MartyG
Honored Contributor III

Hi WKhad,

This forum is for Intel RealSense camera hardware. I would recommend posting your message on the Processors forum. Thanks!

https://forums.intel.com/s/topic/0TO0P00000018NWWAY/processors

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello wKhad, Thank you for posting on this Community. BIOS and power management parameters can cause this behavior. In order to troubleshoot it, please follow these steps: 1. Try loading default BIOS values to make sure that voltages parameters are correct. 2. Check Windows* Power Management options and set it to Maximum Performance. For example, you can change the Power Plan and the Minimum/Maximum processor state from the Processor Power Management advanced settings. 3. Check Windows* Updates, scan and apply all of them. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello wKhad, Were you able to review the information provided on this thread? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello wKhad, If you have any further questions, we will be glad to help you. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos