Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lyndly
Novice

CPU Voltage help.

I think my CPU voltage is to high reaching 1.55v, how do I change the voltage. I'm scared touch something I don't know much about, (I bricked a MoBo a week ago). HELP.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Lyndly

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please provide more information on the processor and motherboard that you use, and attach the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results:

• Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
  • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.   

Lyndly
Novice

Yes sorry. This is the result of the scan.

David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information provided.

To verify if this affects the processor, please run and share the results of these tools:

We also noticed that your BIOS is out of date, please contact your motherboard manufacturer to confirm if a BIOS update is needed. Make sure to confirm with them as well, if you have any overclocking feature enabled.

Best regards,  

David G.   

Lyndly
Novice

Not overclocked everything is stock, only thing i have XMP on for the ram, and I updated the BIOS to the latest version. This are the results of the XTU: Score 3544 at 79° 4950 MHz. And the result of the other tool are attached.

David_G_Intel

Please share a screenshot of the XTU results.

Regards,  

David G.