Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14652 Discussions

Comparison documentation- not ark- but infographic

DavidMinnaar
Employee

A customer is comparing the 14th gen Ultra 5 and Ultra 7. Unfortunately, that is all we know. The Account manager is asking for a ‘one-pager’ sales/marketing slick.

My usual reply for 13th gen i5 is designed for mid-range segment, striking a balance between performance and affordability.

i7 is advancing performance, built for resource-intensive tasks such as video editing, 3D rendering,  virtualization, and multitasking involving heavy applications.

is there any information there to share as an inforgraphic?  aprt from this very minimal info on th 3-30

MTL M Package

MTL UH Package

Brand

Price

MTL-U Type 4

MTL-U

MTL-H

Intel® Core™ Ultra 9

MS5

Processor Number  185H

Cores/Threads: 14C/20T

6P+8E cores / 24 MB cache

8Xe graphics

Intel® Core™ Ultra 7

MS3

Processor Number  164U

Cores/Threads: 10C/12T

2P+8E cores / 12 MB cache

4Xe graphics

Processor Number  165U

2P+8E cores / 12 MB cache

4Xe graphics

Processor Number  165H

8Xe graphics

T4

Processor Number  155U

2P+8E cores / 12MB cache

4Xe graphics

Processor Number  155H

8Xe graphics

Intel® Core™ Ultra 5

MS1

Processor Number  134U

2P+8E / 12 MB cache

4Xe graphics

Processor Number  135U

2P+8E cores / 12MB cache

4Xe graphics

Processor Number  135H

Cores/Threads: 12C/16T

4P+8E cores / 18 MB cache

8Xe graphics

T3

Processor Number  125U

2P+8E cores / 12MB cache

4Xe graphics

Processor Number  125H

Cores/Threads: 12C/16T

4P+8E cores / 18 MB cache

7Xe  graphics

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RamyerM_Intel

Hello DavidMinnaar, 

To facilitate a comprehensive comparison of processors, I would recommend utilizing our ARK page. For your convenience, you may refer to our guide titled "How to Compare Intel® Processors Using Product Specifications Page (ARK)" for detailed instructions. Additionally, for an overview of our ultra processors, the product information is accessible through the following links:

You are very much welcome to view and download the documents that you need. We have also created the processor comparison table for you as well.

Let us know if this information suffice your needs. Should you have other questions feel free to reply to our post and we will answer them for you.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello DavidMinnaar, 

To facilitate a comprehensive comparison of processors, I would recommend utilizing our ARK page. For your convenience, you may refer to our guide titled "How to Compare Intel® Processors Using Product Specifications Page (ARK)" for detailed instructions. Additionally, for an overview of our ultra processors, the product information is accessible through the following links:

You are very much welcome to view and download the documents that you need. We have also created the processor comparison table for you as well.

Let us know if this information suffice your needs. Should you have other questions feel free to reply to our post and we will answer them for you.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
DavidMinnaar
Employee

Hi Raymer,

Thanks for this information. Great to see it all in one place. But it really doesn't answer my customers question, except for us saying "technically better, quicker faster" just go ahead and buy it.  It would be great to have a document  "in a commercial layman's terms" that basically lets a customer know that on x workload this works better on  Core Ultra 7 vs Core Ultra 5 because....

Cordially,

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello DavidMinnaar, 

Currently, we do not have the requested document available. However, the customer could always feel free to reach out to us should they have any additional queries. We truly value the feedback you've provided, and I assure you that your suggestion will be documented for future consideration.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
DavidMinnaar
Employee

Hi Raymer,

Disappointed to hear that because essentially that is a customer coming to us for an answer and we are not providing it.

Respectfully submitted.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello DavidMinnaar, 

I recognize that this situation may be disappointing . We are currently consulting with our team to further check if we can provide an infographic for you. I promise to get back to you as soon as the update is available. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos