Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14514 Discussions

Core I5-13600T Vs Core I5-13500

_andreas_
Beginner
Hello Support Community,
I'm planning du build a new (mini) PC and I' not sure which CPU fits best.

Because of I read some articles, that the Intel T-model CPUs are not the best case so save power, I would like to ask the experts direct within this community

My understanding is, that the same CPU architecture with the same CPU clock bring also the same performance result.
Now the question is, will the CoreI5-13600T model will provide the same performance as the Core I5-13500 with the same CPU clock?
The only differences I saw was the lower base clock ( like also in the Core I7 series), but the same turbo clock.
Are there other not jet documented limits to reach the TDP of 35W instead of 65W and also the maximum power consumption, or ist in only the selection of the most power efficient CPUs?

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @_andreas_

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

You can see here a comparison link between the processors you are asking for. 

Also, the T processors are made for a Power-optimized lifestyle, however, the Intel core i5-13500 has a higher Performance and Efficient Base frequency that the Intel core i5-13600T processor. You can see here what the suffixes mean for each Intel processor: Intel® Processor Names and Numbers 

T suffix.JPG

In any case, you can check other 13th gen core i5 processors and compare them, you can choose the processor that meets your needs and interests for your PC. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @_andreas_ .   

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @_andreas_.   

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos