Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15136 Discussions

Crashing Rainbow Six Siege 13th Gen I7-13700k

ghostie
Beginner

I purchased a I7-13700k recently which was running normally at beginning but later on in particular game rainbow six siege it crashes frequently. I tried reinstalling the game , Installing windows again and all the trouble shoot but still the crash is happening. Before crashing the game screen freezes and then crashes , I thought it can be a GPU issue so I took my GPU motherboard and CPU to service and they all got replaced . The GPU and motherboard is working fine as I have run those in different pc where it was running smoothly not crashing even once. The newly replaced CPU was working fine in the beginning but after 1 month again the same issue.

SPECS:

GPU- 4070 TI AMP AERO

CPU- I7 13700K 13 TH GEN

MOTHERBOARD- MAG Z790 TOMAHAWK

PSU- 850 v2

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
VonM_Intel

Hi, ghostie.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I noticed that you’ve already put in a lot of effort troubleshooting the problem, which is commendable, but it seems the issue is still persisting. Have you checked the temperatures of your CPU and GPU during gameplay? Are they within normal operating ranges? Is your motherboard BIOS updated to the latest version? Sometimes BIOS updates address compatibility and stability issues.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos