Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14864 Discussions

Do I get credit for waiting? 9600k Shows performance in three OC tiers.

Arduous947
Beginner

It's one of those things where it's hard to believe the curation of processing would be vilified. I think we all know, for those whom have the expressed knowledge, that rendering capacity has been updated to incur effects, and in a sense, more computing power is needed. These renderings are mostly for the online capacity. But let it be known to you, as things have settled, I wouldn't put it past me that the processors, particularly the 9600k can reach nominal peaks that are achievable for a K processor. Thus a possibility of more than a 0.30hz boost and stable.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Arduous947, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

For Intel® it is very important all the feedback and suggestions provided by all of our customers, so we think you very much as well for sharing that information and those details with all the peers in the Intel® communities, we are sure they will be very useful and helpful for all the users viewing this thread. So, I will transfer your comments to the proper department for them to be aware of your remarks on this topic.

Just to let you know, altering clock frequency or voltage may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components, and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications. Check with the manufacturers of the system and components for additional details on this matter.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos