Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14405 Discussions

I am facing a problem with image editing

Mlpnandan
Beginner

i have been facing a problem with the displaying of 360degree videos from youtube and editing RAW images in Photoshop, i removed RAM and checked with single RAM but the problem still continuing and i completely removed the Graphic card and use the on board graphics nut the result is same, i changed the cable and monitor too but no use, am attaching the images and video in below. please find a solution for this, by the way all the drivers are up to date

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What operating system version and build? What is your processor model number?

Doc

0 Kudos
Mlpnandan
Beginner

Win 10 ver 1809 and my processor is i7-6700K

0 Kudos
Mlpnandan
Beginner

Win 10 ver 1809 and my processor is i7-6700K

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Thanks for the information. An Intel support engineer will be able to assist you.

Doc

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello Mlpnandan, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. First, I was checking your posts and I see that you mentioned the issue happens with both dedicated graphics card and integrated graphics. This actually points at a software problem, I would recommend contacting the software developer's for further assistance with this since it seems to be more related to the software itself. Something else you could try is to re-install the software completely and see if the issue persists. Here I found the support for Adobe* Photoshop, check below: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/photoshop.html * Please be aware that the content on that site is not controlled by Intel*. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel* for the merchants or services offered there. * Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello Mlpnandan, Were you able to check my post? Please let me know if you were able to get in contact with the software developer. If you need more assistance let me know. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee
Hello Mlpnandan, I hope the information provided was helpful. Let us know if more assistance is required. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos