Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14514 Discussions

I have an idea and I would like the opinion of the community

fmaneiras
Beginner

Would it be possible to create a processor that communicates by bits on a Cartesian axis rather than bits of bytes? I think it would be better than zeros and ones.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello fmaneiras, I just received an update on this matter.

Just to let you know, for Intel® is very important all the feedback, comments and suggestions provided by the peers in our Intel® communities support and we appreciate your interest in our participation to develop your idea.

Intel® has an extensive ongoing program of research and development and is always excited by new innovation proposals. However, in order to prevent confusion or disputes regarding property rights in ideas or inventions, our policy is to not accept unsolicited material.

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

fmaneiras, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your request, "would it be possible to create a processor that communicates by bits on a Cartesian axis rather than bits of bytes?", we will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello fmaneiras, I just received an update on this matter.

Just to let you know, for Intel® is very important all the feedback, comments and suggestions provided by the peers in our Intel® communities support and we appreciate your interest in our participation to develop your idea.

Intel® has an extensive ongoing program of research and development and is always excited by new innovation proposals. However, in order to prevent confusion or disputes regarding property rights in ideas or inventions, our policy is to not accept unsolicited material.

We appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

Albert R.