Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14505 Discussions

I have the latest Driver and Support Assistant 3.7.0.6 which reports my Windows 10 Pro v1803 has all the latest drivers. A virus software programme nags that some drivers are out of date and....

CBroa1
Beginner

_should be updated to other later versions. Although I will never risk changing, is there a way to list the alternatives for comment by Intel support?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
RAJU2529
New Contributor III

​share the  intel DSA  report  here , I will  find the details .

IN the meanwhile , scan the whole  computer  with best  Kaspersky total security or  with bitdefender total security .

Make sure  you must enable  one  antivius  product and  should  always  running background

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello CBroa1 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • What is the brand an model of your system? • Which program is reporting driver out of date? • Which drivers are being reported as out of date? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello CBroa1 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
CBroa1
Beginner

I have today downloaded the latest v3.7.0.8 Driver Support Assistant and ran it to get a <190112_Detailed_System_Report.html> here attached.

I use Avast Premier virus software which has a Driver Updater programme. It is from this that I have compiled the file <190112_Driver updater report.odt> also here attached.

I run a full computer virus scan regularly. I am suspicious of any programme which recommends updates. I always check with the software provider for their update.

Your comments will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello CBroa1 Thank you for the information. I am having troubles opening the file 190112_Driver updater report.odt, is there a possibility to send the file a .txt file? In case this file includes the list of drivers that need for be updated please share with us the names of the drivers that are being to be requested to be updated. BTW I am noticing that your Intel® graphics driver and Intel® wireless drivers are up to date in case of your Intel® Ethernet connection these driver is currently provided by Microsoft®. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
CBroa1
Beginner

Attached is the file <190112_Driver updater report.txt> as requested.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello CBroa1 Thank you for the information. Bear in mind that Intel® Driver and Support Assistance (Intel® DSA) is a software intended for Intel® products (Intel® NUCs, Intel® compute sticks); in reference to the drivers that are being requested by Avast Premier virus software to be updated it is recommended contacting the GIGABYTE® the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for available updates to the system. GIGABYTE support assistance: https://www.gigabyte.com/Support Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello CBroa1 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos