Speedy89
Beginner
hello, I recently made my pc with the components
msi z790 tomhawk wifi
i9 14900k
msi rtx 4090 liquid
32gb Kingston 6000mhz
corsair 1200w
and the cooling system is on corsair d5 water pump 1 radiator 360mm 1 radiator 240mm
water block EK-Quantum Velocity² Direct Die D-RGB - 1700 Nickel + Plexi.
And my problem is that from all the videos on YouTube with the same cooling block, the temperature was lower, my confusion is the settings in the bios of the msi z790 tomhawk
0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User
We can't help you with MSI BIOS issues; you need to contact them for help with their BIOS.
...S
0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Speedy89.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I appreciate that you shared some of the information on your system including the cooling system that you are currently using. However, I understand that you have an MSI motherboard and you would have confusion in the BIOS settings. Since this is an OEM (MSI Motherboard) original equipment manufacturer device, please take into consideration that our support may be limited since we are not familiar with the technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers, and features that the OEM has designed and installed your system, nevertheless, I will do my best to assist you with your concern. May I know specifically the issue in the settings on the BIOS that you are referring to?

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Speedy89.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Speedy89.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
Speedy89
Beginner
hy guys what i can tell of my experience problem is the motherboard msi z790 tomhawk wifi bios settings on voltage or this motherboard is not compatible with my cpu i9 14900k pfff recently i do the update bios and problem presist i play game apex legends and some corre are throttling with 2 radiators water pump corsair xd7 and cpu block direct die ek most expensive block
0 Kudos
pressed_for_time
New Contributor II

It seems to me that this is an issue about MSI Z790 BIOS and BIOS settings.

MSI have a forum for Z790 owners and I think you would be better to raise it there.

You can find the forum here.

0 Kudos