Intel Software Offer stuck on Loading

yjaga
Beginner

purchased a i7-9700k with the starter bundle including:

Black Ops 4

Killing Floor 2

Evasion

Adobe Bundle

Could someone from Intel pm me and assist me with this or fix the issue with the website please?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, If your Gaming Bundle Master Key shows invalid, your PROMO CODE is temporarily unavailable, or if your code does not work for software titles, follow these steps for a new Master Key or new code for software titles: 1. Is the Master Key entered correctly? Make sure there are no spaces before the first character of the Master Key. 2.Are you using the correct URL for your Intel® Game Bundle or Intel® Software Starter Pack? This URL can be found on your Master Key printed voucher or in the Master Key delivery email. 3.Are you using a supported website browser? Gaming Bundle Master Key or Specific Software Title Code supports Internet Explorer 10* and above, and the most recent versions of Google Chrome*, Safari*, and Firefox*. 4.Clear the browser’s cache and cookies and make sure to turn on Javascript. If the issue persists, visit https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem and click on "Support" located at the bottom of the page. You may need to provide the proof of purchase (invoice) of the qualifying product and the screenshot of the error when support contacts you back. Please fill out the form and kindly wait for a response. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
KGros
Beginner

Hi, i have this same issue with my voucher too.

LeonWaksman
Super User

In the right bottom corner of the https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem page is a label "Support". Press on it and fill the forma with your question.

Leon

0 Kudos
MLars8
Novice

@LWAKSMAN​ I can appreciate you trying to help, but i've seen you in multiple threads posting misinformation. The support link you keep referencing DOES NOT work. It's erroring for anyone that tries to submit a ticket. In order to submit a support ticket you have to go through intel's main site. Not the link on the offer page. It's broken.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

@MLars8​ , sorry for misinformation. Just tried to help. Appears that after moving the Community to the new place, some links are still broken. However if you have working link, please give it to other members, asking for help.

Leon

0 Kudos
IMiho
Novice

I have the same exact problem. I've been trying to redeem that game for 3 days now and no success. Intel must be kidding when it comes to the support button erroring..

This is unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello all, If your Gaming Bundle Master Key shows invalid, your PROMO CODE is temporarily unavailable, or if your code does not work for software titles, follow these steps for a new Master Key or new code for software titles: 1. Is the Master Key entered correctly? Make sure there are no spaces before the first character of the Master Key. 2.Are you using the correct URL for your Intel® Game Bundle or Intel® Software Starter Pack? This URL can be found on your Master Key printed voucher or in the Master Key delivery email. 3.Are you using a supported website browser? Gaming Bundle Master Key or Specific Software Title Code supports Internet Explorer 10* and above, and the most recent versions of Google Chrome*, Safari*, and Firefox*. 4.Clear the browser’s cache and cookies and make sure to turn on Javascript. If the issue persists, visit https://softwareoffer.intel.com/Redeem and click on "Support" located at the bottom of the page. You may need to provide the proof of purchase (invoice) of the qualifying product and the screenshot of the error when support contacts you back. Please fill out the form and kindly wait for a response. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
yjaga
Beginner

Worked for me now after around 3 days of trying.

Problem is probably fixed, so try it out if you haven't.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello @Wanner>Intel

Probably you did not read this thread. See my post above and the comment from MLars8.

Leon

0 Kudos