Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15491 Discussions

Intel Support is not responding to customer emails or their support ticketing system!

Cdnjoe
Novice

I am absolutely disgusted and appalled with the level of support received, or rather NOT received from INTEL support. I have had my case open since July 31 2024 for a RMA for a faulty 14900KS. 

The entire process has been horrible. Basically it goes like this, submit your issue, then wait anywhere from 5, 7 or even more days to get a response from support. Then even if you answer their request within a hr of them sending it, be prepared to wait again 5, 7 or more business days for an answer, if you are lucky. Intel will send you from department to department with a new wait of unknown time. I have been playing this game since July 31st.

Here is the last update from Intel support verbatim

"We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your time, patience and kind understanding are greatly appreciated. This is in regard to your warranty request under case number 06305294. The validation of your defective unit has been completed. We will forward your case to our support team for the processing of refund. We will send another email follow-up on September 21, 2024. If this will be inconvenient for you, please let us know your preferred schedule so we can adjust accordingly."

Intel NEVER seems to be able to respond to their own deadlines.

On Sept 23, 2024 I asked for an update via email and their ticketing system.

No response from Intel support.

On Sept 24, 2024 I asked for an update, where is my check intel?

On Sept 27, 2024 I asked for an update via email and their ticketing system.

On Sept 29, 2024  I asked for an update via email and their ticketing system.

Here is a link to my original post, Intel nicely closed my post even though the issue still has not yet been resolved.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Processors/Extremely-Slow-Customer-Service/m-p/1623792

Once again I am absolutely disgusted and appalled with the level of support received. This is a completely unacceptable level of customer service from a multi billion dollar company!

0 Replies