Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15136 Discussions

Intel Xeon E5-2697A v4

Adam88
Beginner

What does the "A" mean.

Saw it in another post but just wanted to check again. Does the "A" really meann it requires an active fan??

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Allan_A_Intel

Hello Adam88,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question about the "A" in Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2697A v4. Although I cannot directly answer your query, I'm here to assist you in finding the information you need.

As this product has been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer provides support for inquiries related to it. However, I recommend turning to our knowledgeable community members who may have insights to share. They can potentially offer valuable assistance regarding your query.

In addition, I suggest visiting our Discontinued Products website, which provides useful resources to address your request. You can find it at the following link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions or need assistance with any other Intel products, please feel free to ask. Our team is here to help.

Warm regards,

Allan A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos