Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15136 Discussions

The Issue of the 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KS on Windows 11

davidstlan
Beginner

On my Windows 11 operating system using the 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KS, after several passing reports of Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool , my PC encounter with failed report as attached Intel_Processor_Diagnostic_Tool_20230705.png.

Since then, I've rebooted, and the first time I logged into the Windows 11 operating system, it suddenly blue screened, and then rebooted. After that, every time I log into the Windows 11 operating system, there is always no screen . Can you tell what happened to the computer from the relevant reports? Thank you.

Please refer to the attached failed Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool report and SSU info for more details.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

David

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello davidstlan,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Intel® Core™ i9-13900KS Processor, I will be happy to help you.

I will check these files, and as soon I have more details about it I will let you know.

Regards,

Andres P.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
davidstlan
Beginner

Hi Andres,

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely yours,

David

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello davidstlan,

Thank you for your time.

We have been working on the investigation, please follow the steps below and let me know the results:

• Perform a clean installation of Windows. For guidance, contact Microsoft.

Regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
davidstlan
Beginner

Hi Andres,

From the failed Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool report I provided earlier, have any hardware issues been detected?

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello davidstlan,

Thank you for your answer.

We still investigating the report you provided before, to have a better idea of the issue we need to know what the behavior of the processor is, after the Operating System clean installation.

Please keep us informed.

Regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
davidstlan
Beginner

Hi Andres,

My  i9-13900KS PC encounters with blue screen while trying to perform a clean installation of Windows 11.

(The clean installation of Windows 11 didn't encounter with this issue on my i9-13900K PC)

The link of recording file is list adhere.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B1y_pSPv5aIlopIP8OE2Nayyh_vUz1zR/view?usp=sharing 

Please refer to the recording file for the screen shot at 4:02.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

David

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello davidstlan,

Thank you for your answer, all the information provided has been really helpful.

I was not able to watch the video, just listen to it, probably it was because of the video codec used. Please try recording the video using another codec.

In the meantime, I will continue with the investigation to provide you with the next steps.

Regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello davidstlan,

Thank you for your time.

We have been working on the investigation, I recommend contacting Internal Support for a warranty claim since the issue persisted in the Intel® Core™ i9-13900KS Processor, after testing Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor in the same system and trying reinstallation of the Operating System.

For now, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos