Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15006 Discussions

Intel i7-13700K Boxed processor international warranty

L33T
Beginner

Hello all

I am looking to buy 2 sealed box packed Intel i7-13700K processors.the seller is from Ebay and I have checked the warranty against intel and it shows expiry somewhere in 2027.

I would like to know if I purchased from EBay USA and import it into india,whether the warranty is eligible & can be claimed in India for full three years & we can request RMA within India?

if yes then for RMA request what is required by intel.Original box with processor,invoice? or we just need to send processor.

also do Intel honors Ebay invoice if it is required?

please any official intel representative provide authentic information.

thanks and regards

0 Kudos
9 Replies
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello L33T,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We'll check on this query and we will post an update once it's available. 

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello L33T,

Kindly refer to the Guideline Article for International Warranty for Intel® Boxed Processors below:

Intel® Boxed Processors 13th Generation and 14th gen Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions (PDF) 

Limited Warranty - India (Please check "How to Obtain Warranty Service).

Feel free to let me know if you have questions or clarifications.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello L33T,

Were you able to check the previous post?

We are still waiting for the additional details we requested, so we can identify the next steps that need to be taken to solve this issue. We'll wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
L33T
Beginner

Hello Jeanette C

thank you very much for awesome guidance.I read India warranty document and it made clear that processors purchased in india are entitled for warranty

I have another related question now that I checked authorized distributor list but there is no name of Amazon and Flipkart(biggest e-commerce platform in india).they are claiming warranty of 3 years on intel processors post purchase.

are they authorized to sell processors and the claim of 3 years warranty is true and we can purchase from there?

thank you very much again

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello L33T,

We have not received any response in the past few days, so we will now proceed in closing this thread.

Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello L33T,

I'm sorry, I may have missed seeing your latest post. Let me check this back with our team and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello L33T,

Good day.

As long as the processor markings are valid and cover a 3-year warranty, then you should not have any problems when claiming one.

Some resellers are not Intel distributors as this may be the case for both Amazon and Flipkart. To ensure that the Intel® Processor Is legit, you may check for the warranty eligibility status of the Intel® Boxed Processor:

1. Go to Warranty Information.
  2. Choose Processor under Product Type.
  3. Enter the Batch Number and the full or partial serial number (ATPO) in their corresponding fields.
  4. Click Check products.
  5. The tool will display the Estimated Warranty Expiration, and the number of the boxed processor.

Feel free to let me know if you have questions or need clarification.

Best regards,

JeanetteC.

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello L33T,

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello L33T,

I have not received any response in the past few days. I hope that the information I shared regarding the Intel i7-13700K Boxed Processor international warranty, has answered your question. I will now proceed in closing this thread.

Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sincerely,

Jeanette C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos