Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14507 Discussions

Intel i9-13900F icc max

Fede59
Novice

I’m looking for the icc max of the new i9-13900F CPU.

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Fede59,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand that you need some information related to the Intel® Core™ i9-13900F Processor.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Why do you need this information?

2. Is this a project for a company or is it personal?

3. Can you provide more details about your environment?

4. Are you developing hardware or software?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Fede59
Novice

Good morning Deivid and thank you for you reply.

I need that information becouse my motherboard, an ASRock Z690 Taichi, in addition to having the "unlimited" option, lets me enter all CPU-related parameters (i.e.: PL1, PL2, IccMax, ...).

Since I don't like to let the CPU run without limits (I have air cooling), I would like to set the Intel parameters. I know PL1 and PL2 of my new i9-13900F.

I previously owned a i9-12900F and I could find easily its iccMax in the Intel documentation (i.e. 240W). However, I can't seem to find the new 13900F's iccMax in the 13th Gen Intel documentation.

It is for personal use (working and gaming)  and I'm not an hardware or software developer.

Best,

Federico

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Fede59, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Fede59
Novice

Let's try to move forward in the argument.

I've installed the XTU utility. If I'm not wrong the utility is designed for K cores.

However it runs and, for Processor Core Icc Max, it shows:

- Default: 240A

- Active: 279A

- Proposed: 279A

Are those reliable values?

Thank you,

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Fede59, 

Thanks for your response. In this case, the Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel® XTU) may work properly with none supported processors. The information on IccMax can be found on the datasheet in Intel® Resource and Documentation Center (RDC): https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/743844/view?wapkw=raptor%20lake%20datasheet Page 168, it is listed in the table (S processor).

You will need an account for the Intel® Resource and Documentation Center (RDC), you can find the step in the following link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
Fede59
Novice

Hello Deivid,

thank you for your reply. The IccMax seems to be really 279.

Regards

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Fede59, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I am glad to know that the information provided was helpful for you.

I will proceed to close this thread, however, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you encounter any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos