Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14536 Discussions

MTBF for Intel Core i3-9100E

XXu7
Beginner

where can i get this info in RDC?
please send me the document number,thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
XXu7
Beginner

please help to send me the download link or document number to my mailbox: xuxmg@digitalchina.com

I have RDC account.Thank you so much

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

This information is not provided by this forum.

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello XXu7, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

For the documentation about the MTBF for the Embedded Intel® Core™ i3-9100E Processor you need to check that directly with the Resource and Design Center (RDC) team. 

Additionally, your inquiry will require a closer look by an Intel®Field Application Engineer (FAE). 

If your company has its own Intel representative, you may want to inquire if they can assist you with this inquiry. Your company's Purchasing Department will normally have your Intel representative's contact information. If you do not have a contact, you may want to speak with a Field Application Engineer from a local distributor to see whether they are able to help. 

A list of Intel® Authorized Distributors can be found here:

www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/buy/inteltechnologyprovider/find_an_intel_techno.html 

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
XXu7
Beginner
0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello XXu7, 

You are more than welcome.

I hope you can contact the RDC team for further help, also remember that a FAE from your company or the Intel® Authorized Distributors can help you getting this documentation.

We will proceed to close this inquiry, if you have any additional questions please post a new thread since this one will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos