Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

Motherboard driver development i2 audio driver development issues

liou
Beginner

I am a developer of the motherboard, which uses Intel Gemini Lake to communicate with the audio chip using I2S. The target system is Windows motherboard driver and supports Win7-Win10. I would like to ask if Intel provides the SDK development kit for I2S, or the sample code for communication is also OK, thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @liou

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please allow us to check this further in order to provide you with the most accurate information or point you out to the proper channel of support if needed.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
liou
Beginner

thank you,This is the connection diagram of CPU and audio red codec chip, using I2S bus connection, a total of four lines SCLK\LRCK\SDIN\SDOUT, ADC/DAC data reading and writing are separate serial lines

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @liou

Thank you for the additional information and for your patience in this matter.

After checking this further and since this is regarding Intel® Software Development Tools (e.g. tools, optimized libraries/frameworks, SDKs, and performance analyzers) our recommendation is to post these inquiries in the Software Development SDKs and Libraries forum in order to provide you with the proper assistance.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this inquiry now. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos