Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15615 Discussions

Não consigo usar mais o Intel Driver & Support Assistant

kanashimih
Beginner

Olá a todos,

Como o título já diz, eu estou tendo dificuldades em utilizar o programa de atualização de drivers. Por alguma razão, o IDSA parou de funcionar e eu não faço a menor ideia do porque disso. Antes ele funcionava normalmente e agora, toda vez que eu clico para checar se há algum driver novo, eu recebo o erro "Opa! Alguma coisa deu errado durante a varredura". Isso já está acontecendo tem uns meses, não é algo recente. Já tentei limpar o cache do meu navegador, reinstalar e instalar novamente o programa mas o resultado é sempre o mesmo.

Poderiam me ajudar com essa questão, por favor?

Anexei meu SSU pois não consigo copiar e colar o texto aqui (a página do Chrome congela).

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello kanashimih, I just received an update on this matter.

After reviewing the case, it is important to mention that when Intel® DSA cannot detect your device, it's due to the following reasons:

• You have an older component.
  • Your component is discontinued or isn't supported.
  • You have a component not produced by Intel.
  • You have a customized driver pre-installed by the computer manufacturer.
  • The component isn't in Intel's database.
  • Adblocker or Anti-Spyware from an Anti-Virus Software is enabled.

Checking the system information the processor which is the Intel® component that you have, Intel® Celeron® Processor J1800, is retired and discontinued, based on that there are only drivers available for Windows* 8/8.1, which could be one of the reasons why the tool is not working and not finding drivers available while scanning the system:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/78866/intel-celeron-processor-j1800-1m-cache-up-to-2-58-ghz/downloads.html

So, at this point, what we recommend, as the next thing to do, will be to get in contact directly with Positivo Informatica SA for any customized drivers since Intel® DSA only offers generic Intel® drivers.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

kanashimih, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Só para informar, oferecemos suporte apenas em inglês e, atualmente, estamos usando uma ferramenta de tradução.

In reference to this scenario, in order to attempt to fix this problem, in the following link you will find troubleshooting steps recommended to try to make the Intel® Driver Support Assistant application work properly again:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000026895/software/software-applications.html

If the issue persists after trying the suggestions above, then please attach to your post the logs requested in the link below so we can do further research on this matter:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056654/software/software-applications.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
kanashimih
Beginner

Hello and thanks for the reply.

I tried every troubleshooting steps from the first link you typed, but it seems none of them was useful.

I did the second one, so here's the logs you wished for:

Intel Celeron J1800 2.41Ghz 2.41Ghz

8GB RAM DDR3 1333Mhz

Windows 10 Pro 64bits Edition

Google Chrome with its latest updates

Windows Defender is the only anti-virus I have installed.

Below I'll provide the screenshot of the issue, a new SSU log and my DSA folder zipped.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello kanashimih, You are very welcome, thank you very much for providing that information.

We are sorry to hear the issue persists after trying the suggestions from the link provided previously.

We will now do further research on this matter. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello kanashimih, I just received an update on this matter.

After reviewing the case, it is important to mention that when Intel® DSA cannot detect your device, it's due to the following reasons:

• You have an older component.
  • Your component is discontinued or isn't supported.
  • You have a component not produced by Intel.
  • You have a customized driver pre-installed by the computer manufacturer.
  • The component isn't in Intel's database.
  • Adblocker or Anti-Spyware from an Anti-Virus Software is enabled.

Checking the system information the processor which is the Intel® component that you have, Intel® Celeron® Processor J1800, is retired and discontinued, based on that there are only drivers available for Windows* 8/8.1, which could be one of the reasons why the tool is not working and not finding drivers available while scanning the system:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/sku/78866/intel-celeron-processor-j1800-1m-cache-up-to-2-58-ghz/downloads.html

So, at this point, what we recommend, as the next thing to do, will be to get in contact directly with Positivo Informatica SA for any customized drivers since Intel® DSA only offers generic Intel® drivers.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
kanashimih
Beginner

Thanks! I'll do that. You guys may close this thread, so.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

kanashimih, You are very welcome, thank you very much for your response.

We will now proceed to close the thread.

Any other inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
marinho7k
Beginner

Bom dia meu caro, utilizei de outro navegador em especifico microsoft edge, só assim consegui realizar a instalação.

0 Kudos