Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14944 Discussions

NUC13RNGi9 Keep crashing

JacqueFresco
Beginner

Hello,

I own an Intel NUC13RNGi9, which crashes frequently. Initially, I encounter the "STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION" error frequently on Edge and other browsers as well. Additionally, I experience numerous blue screen errors, and my games unexpectedly exit without any error messages. I am unsure about the source of these issues.

I have conducted several tests using the Intel Diagnostic Tool and the System Support Utility. I am attaching the results here.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NormanS_Intel

Hello JacqueFresco,

Thank you for posting in the community!

We understand you have encountered an issue with your NUC. We would like to gently inform you that as of January 16, 2024, the Technical and Warranty Support for Intel's NUC 7 through NUC 13 Systems is now managed by ASUS. For any assistance regarding software, firmware, BIOS support, and security advisories, please visit ASUS Support at ASUS Support.

While we realize this may not be the response you were anticipating, engaging with ASUS technical support will ensure you receive the most specialized assistance. For additional information, we encourage you to review the related articles.

In light of this transition, I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
SpaceTurtle
Beginner

Hi JacqueFresco,

I can see the NUC13RNGi9 has a i9 13900K, this processor alongside all the rest of i9's from 13th and 14th are experiencing the same issues as you are. The problem in here is the processor, so you know.

It looks to me as if Intel should be taking care of this.

0 Kudos