Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14510 Discussions

Need Compliance Details_Intel.

NeedcOMPLIANCE
Beginner

Dear Supplier,

My name is Mohan and I am contacting you on behalf of MBX systems, Inc. to procure the documentation listed below for the parts supplied by your company:

1. EU RoHS Certificate of Compliance (2011/65/EU at Recent CofC for Product level that must identifies all the exemptions taken in Annex III of RoHS)

1. EU REACH Certificate of Compliance preferably to the latest SVHC list (211 parts). For any item that contains an SVHC above 0.1%wt/wt, Could you must also provide a minimum set of data for the SCIP database. I have attached an example format consider and provide the necessary data in. Otherwise you can either provide it any format that you already have, or provide the UUID for the item if it is already in the SCIP database.

1. A statement about compliance with the Stockholm Convention or the EU POPs regulation.

1. Life Cycle Status

please find the list of Part Numbers in the below table for which we require all the above mentioned information.

Mfr. Name

Manufacturer SKU

Description

Intel

I350T2V2BLK

Intel I350-T2V2 Dual Port NIC Bulk

Intel

X550T2 | X550T2BLK

Intel X550-T2 Dual Port 10Gb

Intel

CM8066201922605

Intel Xeon E3-1225v5 Tray

Intel

CM8066002032301

Intel Xeon E5-2630v4 2.2GHz 25M Tray

Intel

CM8066201927306

Intel Pentium G4400 3.3GHz 3M Tray

Intel

CD8069503956302 | BX806954210

Intel Xeon Silver 4210 2.2Ghz

Intel

CD8069504343701 | BX806954214R

Intel Xeon Silver 4214R 2.4GHz

MBX systems has contracted Sunstream Global Technologies, a specialized compliance service provider, to support their compliance initiatives. I have attached a letter of authorization for your review.

We would appreciate if you could provide us the above information within TWO Business Days. Just in case you are not able to comply to this request, please let us know by what date you will be able to.

For any questions or assistance, please contact me using email/phone given below.  If you are not the right point of contact, please forward it to the correct person.

Best Regards,

Mohankumar S R

-------------------------------------------------

Ph: +1.585.326.5334

Email : mohank@sunstreamglobal.com

NeedcOMPLIANCE_0-1617696896753.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PSSUM
Beginner

Very specific. Heres a little something I found https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000030007/network-and-i-o.html
If you need the information rn and that didn't  help I would call support

E.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello NeedcOMPLIANCE,

Please allow me to review your request. 

Although I cannot guarantee that it will take 2 business days, I will do my best to provide an answer soon.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello NeedcOMPLIANCE,

You can find below a update to your thread.

To locate regulatory documentation for any of our products, such as REACH, RoHS, PCN, MDDS, among others, our recommendation is that you visit our Product Specifications page* http://ark.intel.com/. To find regulatory documentation in the product page of the Ark site, please select the product and look under the Ordering and Compliance section. For example:

RoHS Compliance in Product Specification Page

• Under the Ordering and Compliance section of the product page, look for PCN/MDDS Information.
  • Click MDDS to see RoHS Compliance information.

You can also review the RoHS Compliance in the MDSS Database https://qdms.intel.com/MDDS/MDDSView.aspx

• Find the Master Material Number (MM Number) or the Spec Code from the product page under Ordering and Compliance under the PCN/MDSS section.
  • Enter the Master Material Number (MM Number) or the Spec Code in the MDDS Database.
  • Determine RoHS compliance.

We also recommend that you review the following documentation:

1. EU RoHS Certificate of Compliance (2011/65/EU at Recent CofC for Product level that must identifies all the exemptions taken in Annex III of RoHS)

2. EU REACH Certificate of Compliance preferably to the latest SVHC list (211 parts). For any item that contains an SVHC above 0.1%wt/wt, Could you must also provide a minimum set of data for the SCIP database. I have attached an example format consider and provide the necessary data in. Otherwise you can either provide it any format that you already have, or provide the UUID for the item if it is already in the SCIP database.

3. Life Cycle Status

4. A statement about compliance with the Stockholm Convention or the EU POPs regulation.

Details on product compliance with regards to Stockholm Convention or the EU POPs regulation can be found within Intel’s Resource & Design Center https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html

I hope you find this information helpful.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello NeedcOMPLIANCE,

Were you able to review the information provided?

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hello NeedcOMPLIANCE,

I hope you found the information provided helpful.

Since I have not heard back from you, I will proceed to close this thread.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos