Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15131 Discussions

Photo/images of Atom® x5-Z8350

THAODINH
Employee

Hello,

I need some of Intel's physical photo/images of this processor, I tried to search on ark or mark but there is no photo in the section.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello THAODINH, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Before we continue further, can you share more details about why you need these pictures?

Once I receive your response, I will check further.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
THAODINH
Employee

Hi Deivid,

A local customer sent a photo (he googled it) of this product to an authorized Disti, but he is not sure whether it is the correct model Atom® x5-Z8350.

He searched on ark.intel.com yet could not find a photo/image of it.

The customer would like some photos/images officially public or sent from Intel, so that he could place orders.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello THAODINH, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
THAODINH
Employee

Hi Deivid,

I am looking forward to hearing you soon.

Thao.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello THAODINH, 

I would like to inform you that we do not have pictures of the actual processor since it comes embedded in the systems, instead, you can use the ordering code posted on ark.intel.com (FJ8066401836620).

- https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/93361/intel-atom-x5-z8350-processor-2m-cache-up-to-1-92-ghz.html

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
THAODINH
Employee

Hi Deivid,

How about photos/images of part of embedded CPU in the system? 

Thao.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello THAODINH, 

Thanks for the reply, 

I would like to let you know that we do not have pictures/images of the embedded processors in our database. This is because the embedded processor is meant for customized devices like laptops, phones, tablets. 

Being these processors part of a customized system, the warranty and support are (must of the times) provided by the manufacturer of the device (HP, DELL Acer, MSI...). Some of these processors are sold down to the motherboard and there is no way to take them out.

I can not assure you that you will get the images, but if you want to get a picture of the CPU in the embedded system you may need to contact some of the manufacturers previously mentioned and check if they are able to provide that information.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
THAODINH
Employee

Hi Deivid,

Thanks for your information.

I have no concerns now.

Thao.