Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
15126 Discussions

The unlock i3-2102.

VVlad5
Beginner

My question is about i3-2102. I have written that there was an opportunity to increase its frequency on 500mHz with some Intel's code which was selling in stores and on-line as well. Is there currently this opportunity? What is the price of it now?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Neon_Iceberg,

The i3-2102 is a lock processor and is not capable to be overclocked. The speed of the processor is 3.1GHz.

This processor belongs to the second generation and it is already retired of production. Intel sells its products through the distributors. I suggest you to get in touch with vendors and review if they still have it available.

Regards,

Mike C

0 Kudos
VVlad5
Beginner

First of all - thanks for the response.

I know that, but I had written about the "Intel Upgrade Service" and "Intel Upgrade Card" which can increase the frequency of this processor on 500mHz:

I really know Intel offered this service for i3 2102 a few years ago, because this processor belongs to the modernized group of processors

Can you tell me is it actual thing? Where can i get this (I am interested in on-line purchase)? What is the price of this one?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Neon_Iceberg,

The promotion already finished and our distributors are in charge to distribute our current offers.

Mike C
0 Kudos
VVlad5
Beginner

Thank you for your response and your attention.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Neon,

You are welcome.

Mike C

0 Kudos