Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14859 Discussions

Unknown device in Device Manager (W11Pro)

EMPIK
Novice

Hi,

being new in Intel forum, I am not sure if I am in the right one. (If not, I hope someone would redirect my question into correct forum.)

In device manager of Windows 11 Pro I have unknown device with the following ID:

ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085

ACPI\INTC1085

*INTC1085

... which points to Intel origin. 

Any idea (except pointing me to the original vendor support)?

TIA

Milos

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
EMPIK
Novice

Thank you for your reply. In the meantime I have solved the problem by installing driver DRV_SerialIO_Intel_SZ_TSD_W11_64_V30100223726_20230328R. Older version of this driver did not solved my problem.

Link to Intel support is useful and I will use it in solving my future troubleshooting procedure..

Regards

Milos

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
EMPIK
Novice

Thank you for your reply. In the meantime I have solved the problem by installing driver DRV_SerialIO_Intel_SZ_TSD_W11_64_V30100223726_20230328R. Older version of this driver did not solved my problem.

Link to Intel support is useful and I will use it in solving my future troubleshooting procedure..

Regards

Milos

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Did you install the chipset inf for your motherboard/system immediately after you installed W11?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
EMPIK
Novice

Yes, I have installed chipset driver - very first driver installed after vanilla plain installation of operating system.

Based on the Hardware ID I have find the proper driver, but the first version did not solved the problem. I have been advised to use newer driver, that helped.

Thank you.

Regards

Milos

0 Kudos